- As per Home Office guidelines, it is mandatory for all applicants who are applying for Permanent Residence and pass the “Life in the UK” test, then B1 ENGLISH TEST is Mandatory
- Applicants need to obtain an English qualification at or above Entry level 3/ B1 CEFR level qualification
||:Face to face interview|
||:British Nationality ( Passport) / Indefinite Leave to remain (ILR)|
||:Two phases, discussion and conversation each 5 – 10 minutes|
||:10 to 20 minutes|
||:Fail or Pass, Straight after interview|
||:Learner will receive by post within 5 – 7 working days|
- You must register for your B1 test online
- You need to provide valid ID and details of your latest case’s solicitor if you have one
What we offer?
- 4 weeks training in £150, two days per week
- We will provide you with topic form which you must fill and submit to the examiner when you enter into the test room
- Education House Leeds competitive advantage is in it use of modern and psychological methods to teach the core concept during preparation in a way so simple that even students with less picking ability are able to pass the exams.
- We provide language support
- We also offer B1 test booking service
After our students are done with their Life in the UK and B1 test, they will be need a Professional Legal advisor they can discuss their immigration needs with, and we offer an appointment with our experienced solicitors for free.
Register Now Course Fee : £200