In order to have a truly successful business, you need to provide good customer service. It is believed that 96% of unhappy customers don’t ever complain; however, 91% of those simply leave and never come back. The main reason for customer churn is not price but bad customer service. Handling a business’s issues in a professional and courteous manner is an essential day-to-day task.
- Learn to deliver excellent customer service
- Increase awareness of understanding and meeting customers’ needs
- Giving a great customer experience
- Learn from feedback and promote products and services
What you will learn
- Principles of customer service
- Understand customers
- Understand employer organizations
What you will get
- Accredited Level 2 qualification
- Increment in competency level that matters for employer
- Enhancement in professional development
- Skills to handle successfully customer complaints
- Skills to reduce customer complaints
This short course / training is for
- Who wish to achieve a qualification to move up in their career
- For those looking for customer service position in any business
There are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for business and management training at level 2. Communicating in English at reasonable competency level will be expected of all trainees. It is expected that trainees will have
- Basic numeracy skills
- Fundamental familiarity with simple ways of representing data like graphs, flow charts, percentage and etc
- Some experience of running a business or working for a business or background of business studies
eHouse staff will be happy to assist with anything unfamiliar to trainees in their training.
Education House Leeds offer Customer Management Course in Leeds City.