- Life in the UK Test is mandatory for anyone wanting to settle in the UK, or apply for British citizenship.
- The objective of the Life in the UK Test is to ensure that applicants have good knowledge of life in the United Kingdom and the English language.
- The questions in the test are in multiple choice format
- It covers a number of topics from local customs and traditions, to the laws and political systems that govern the country.
- Test questions are from Life in the UK: A Guide for New Residents – 3rd edition Handbook
- You must register for your Life in the UK test online at least 3 days in advance.
- The Life in the UK Exams are conducted at around 60 Life in the UK Test Centres across the UK.
- For online booking you will be needing an email address, a debit or credit card and an accepted form of ID
- Accepted form of ID are the documents such as: Passport, UK photo-card driving license (full or provisional), Convention travel card (CTD), EU identity card, Immigration status document endorsed with a UK residence permit on a passport with a photo, Biometric residence permit)
WHAT WE OFFER?
- We offer Quick, Fast & flexible training to suit your needs
- 6 weeks training in £250, two days per week
- Wednesday and Thursday in LS8 or Harehills area
- Test booking with Home office recommended centre
After our students are done with their Life in the UK and B1 test, they will be need a Professional Legal advisor they can discuss their immigration needs with, and we offer an appointment with our experienced solicitors for free.