- Refund claims must supported by the reason for the refusal of a visa with documentary evidence (original visa refusal letter, etc.)
- Refund request will be processed within four weeks after receiving the refund application with necessary documentation.
No refund situations
- If training cancelled by the participant because of any reason
- If participant obtains a ST Study Visa, regardless of his / her travel or entry to UK
- if training is not being attended for any reason after obtaining ST Study Visa*
- f the application for a ST Study Visa is rejected as a result of an applicant’s own mistake in their application such as a failure to
- Submit correct documentation
- Provide evidence of the required maintenance funds and etc.
- If new regulations or any event results in eHouse losing the ability to sponsor the participant and participant have got the ST Study Visa or have not applied ST Study Visa
- If participant is found to have obtained a ST Study Visa by deception (for example, by submitting false documentation to eHouse / the British High Commission / Embassy ) and he/ she may be stopped taking training / course.
Eligible for refund situations
|If short term study visa is refused||Participant / student will receive a refund of the paid fee LESS £300 administration charges and bank / other charges.|
|If training cancelled by Education House Leeds||Participant / student will receive a refund of the paid fee LESS 10 % administration charges and bank / other charges.|
- Training booking is not transferable to any other participant.
ST Study Visa* = Short Term Study Visa