Terms & Conditions of booking
- Definitions:The Client means the individual or organisation from whom the booking is received. The Delegate(s) or trainee means the person(s) attending the short course / training.
- Bookings: No booking will be confirmed as ACCEPTED until Education House Leeds is in receiving of full cleared fee and completed booking form.
- Payment: Cheques to be made payable to Education House Leeds.
- Refunds: Refund request will be processed within four weeks after receiving the refund application with necessary documentation. Please visit https://ehouse.org.uk/refund-policy.html for full details.
- Training Material and Equipment: Training materials will be provided by Education House Leeds for the duration of the training unless otherwise specified. Education House Leeds will not be liable for any materials or equipment brought onto the training venue or eHouse premises by a delegate.
- Delegates Liability: The Client accepts responsibility in full for the conduct of its delegates whilst on Education House Leeds premises and undertakes to indemnify Education House Leeds against material damage and/or personal injury to Education House Leeds, its servants, agents or property as a result of actions or defaults whilst attending the training.
- Limit of Liability: Other than liability in respect of death or personal injury, the extent of Education House Leeds liability for any failure to meet its obligation shall be limited to the costs of the training fee only.
- Interpretation: This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. This agreement is subject to the special conditions (if any) contained in the schedule hereto. In the event of any consistency between such special conditions and the other terms of agreement such special conditions shall prevail.
- Force Majeure: Education House Leeds shall not be liable to refund of fees or for any other penalty should training be cancelled due to war, fire, strike, lock-out, industrial action, tempest, accident, civil disturbance or any other cause whatsoever beyond their control.