A voluntary receptionist is required for an Education Training Provider in Leeds.
We are looking for an individual with a polite telephone manner who can assist in general office administration, writing emails and giving information to our clients in person. Previous experience is not necessary in this role, as full training will be provided.
This part-time role is on a voluntary basis with flexible hours according to your availability. We will reimburse any travel expenses for this position. You will be working closely with our existing staff to assist them in their daily activities.
THE ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
- Assisting clients in person, by email and on the phone
- Typing letters
- Updating records
- Taking accurate messages from phone enquiries
- Knowledge of Microsoft office, writing emails
- General office administration
THE INDIVIDUAL SHOULD HAVE:
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Polite and confident telephone manner
- Professional attitude with a good work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Skills in multitasking
- Teamwork skills
- Ability to work on their own
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Basic IT skills
Please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter and CV.