Please read the Terms and Conditions of participation in the activities of Education House Leeds
SHORT TERM STUDY VISAS
- Training / course can’t be changed for which Short term study visa was obtained.
- Training / course deferral’s request will be on the discretion of ehouse.
- All due fees must be paid in full before receiving Acceptance Letter for ST Study visa. Failure to make payment on time will result in an automatic cancellation.
- Training / course fee may be changed without prior notification.
- Training / course fees do NOT include:
- Travelling and accommodation
- Social programmes or tickets for external events
- Registration fees with awarding bodies
- External examination fees
- Personal and health insurance
- Bank charges on international money transfers
- Training / course fees include:
- Cost of tuition
- Course material (in hard copy and digital formats)
- Pre-arrival documentation including support letters for visa applications
- Welcome packs
- Internet access
- Accredited course certificates
- Course photographs
- Refund claims mustsupported giving thereason for visa refusaltogether with documentary evidence (original visa refusal letter, etc.)
- Refund request will be processed within four weeks of receiving the refund application with necessary documentation.
Training contents may be varied at the discretion of Education House Leeds. Every effort will be made to inform all students / participants in advance of any significant changes. If for any reason training has to be cancelled Education House Leeds reserves the right to offer suitable alternative
Education House Leeds reserves the right to amend, change or cancel the training published on website / marketing material and offer an alternative date, place and training